Windows user account with non latin characters

I wanted to try a demo of UltraMixer Installation went ok. But I was unable to start the program after that. It was saying about “bad license” - even when I wanted to try a demo.

I discovered that problem is a windows user account name that contains non latin characters. In my case it was “Zbyněk”.

When I created a new account in windows with name “test” UltraMixer was working ok.

Then I tried install UltraMixer 2.4.5 on “Zbyněk” account and it worked with no troubles.

So this bug affected only a new version 3. Please can you fix this. Thanks

EDIT: installed on Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)


thanks for your bug report. We will fix this issue in one of the next versions.