UM 2.1.3 & 2.1.4 start problems on Fedora Core 6

After a long, long while I’ve downloaded a new version of UM (2.1.4), but unfortunately after installing application I cannot run it properly. I managed to see window “UltraMixer registration” and… nothing more happened. I see blank window, which I can only close. Underneath progress bar stopped on “Initializing Audio Engine” stage, and there is also a note says “[expired]” above progress bar section.

Could anyone help me with proper start of UM? I’d like to see new Proffesional Demo, but if only Free Linux Version will start it would be a great step forward :slight_smile:

The same problem I have with 2.1.3 version…

Hello Jacek,

have you been able to run a previous UltraMixer version?

regards
Sl@jaR

Yes I have :slight_smile: I’ve just returned to Free Linux UM 2.0.10.1 version which I’ve used lately and it runs very well. I’ve also noticed that when a demo of PRO version (in 2.0.10.1 install) is expired there is a window where user can choose between purchasing, activating pro version or restart and use UM as a free version. I think that similiar window should be visible in this case, but it isn’t.

Hi Jacek,

have you ever tried the 2.0.13? I’d like to know where we have to look for :wink: If not, could you please try it?

regards
Sl@jaR

Hi!

Well, I haven’t tried version 2.0.13. I’d like to help, but where can I find installer for UM 2.0.13?

In “Download” section there are only 2.1.3 and 2.1.4…

Hi Jacek,

We are going to release the new UM 2.1.5 shortly, this version consists of a new demo conect, then you’ll have the change to test “UltraMixer Professional” without problems.

Tobi