Ultramixer 4 archive

Hello,

I have re-installed ultramixer 4 and i have a problem creating a file archive. When i use add directory ultramixer starts adding files but does not load the complete directory.
lots of subfiles are missing.

How can I solve this problem?

Did you choose “include sub directories”?

Yes I did

wich file types are missing? MP3? M4A?

I am missing complete directories. I Have deleted the archive and reloaded my music directory including subfolders several times now and still the music directory is not added complete.

Hello,

In the mean I discovered that ultramixer stops loading files when files where album tag is filled. I removed the album tags and all files are complete loaded. In idea how yhis can happen?

Oh really? I can’t imagine this behavior. Could you please send us such a track with including album tag for analysis purposes?

Dear Toby,

I’m still strugling with my archive. As you said before the problem isn’t in the tags. It could be that there are some mp3’s damaged? I looked in my archive to the last file loaded in a directory and removed the following file. After that I could load the full directory or I had to remove more files untill all files of a directory are loaded. I have moved all the deleted files to a separate directory and all files are playing ok in winamp, mediaplayer, etc.
If I try to load these files to ultramixer nothing happens. I hope this could help finding a solution because i do not like to check my archive manually each time I have update my files.
If it helps I can send a couple of sample files

kind regards

Jos

please send us one damaged track. thx.

Dear Tobi,

I send a file to you email.

kind regards

Jos

Thanks. One of our team will analyze this track.

Dear Tobi,

I have installed ultramixer 2.4.6 just to try if I could load the rejected mp3 in ultramixer 4. And ultramixer 2.4.6 loaded all files.

Hello,

Do you find out something already??
All my files are working fine with UM 2.4.6.

Kind regards

Jos

Hello,

I just installed the latest beta but I still have the same problem.

Jos

Hello,

I also tried Ultramixer 3.2.0. rc 4. And all files are in the archive.
So the problem is in UM4

Hi,

I can not find any email with an attached file, when did you sent the email?

I Send it to … [ADMINISTRATOR EDITED]

Jos

Hey jyntema,

posting an email adress in a public forum is not realy nice. That means a lot and I mean a lot new spam and junk mails. That’s why I just deleted the email adress above. You can always write an inquiry directly to our main support chain: ultramixer.com/contact.html

regards

sorry I didn’t know

Hello,

Did you found out something regarding my problem?

Jos