It would be great to have an automated shuffle that would automatically create a playlist that would be DMCA compliant for those that use Ultramixer 4.x for streaming to internet radio. The fucntion would need to be capable of adding/removing files as required to keep playlist compliant. This would be equivalent to SAM Broadcaster Rotation Rules.
Doing this by hand is a real pain, as many of us can attest to.
The DMCA base rules are:
During a three hour period one may:
- Play no more than three songs from a particular album;
- Play no more than two songs consecutively from a particular album;
- Play no more than four songs by a particular artist;
- Play no more than four songs from a boxed set; and
- Play no more than three songs consecutively from a boxed set.