Ultramixer 2.1.4 crashes on xandros linux

Hi, I’m using the free edition of ultramixer on xandros 4 linux. I’m able to create 2 playlists and to play the first song, but when it fades over to the second song the program results in a crash.

Linux kernel used: 2.6.18

Who can help me to solve this problem?

Hello LangeSmalle,

which UltraMixer version did you use?

regards
Sl@jaR

Hi Sl@jaR,

I use version 2.1.4 Free edition.
But I solved the problem myself.
Further searching in the forum resulted in a perfect solution.
Renaming the file plugin/dsp_umtimestrech.so solved the problem.

Thnx anyway for your time.

BTW, great product!

Hello Langesmalle,

that means, the Time Stretcher isn’t working properly on xandros as well? Did you try to use the Pro Demo?

regards
Sl@jaR

Hi Sl@jaR,

When I found this product only version 2.1.3 was available, with witch I had the same problem.
A few days later I saw that version 2.1.4 was made available, so I downloaded it and hoped that it would solve the problem, but not. And, yes I the intention was to use the Pro Demo version, but refused to work until I made use of a license. So I asked for a free license.

Concerning the Time Stretcher, I just tried it out and this is working well.

Hello langesmalle,

well the TimeStretcher is not available in UltraMixer-FreeEdition. I assume there might be a problem on Xandros with the TimeStretching-Plugin.

regards
Sl@jaR

[quote=“Anonymous”:57b27]
Hi, I’m using the free edition of ultramixer on xandros 4 linux. I’m able to create 2 playlists and to play the first song, but when it fades over to the second song the program results in a crash.

Linux kernel used: 2.6.18

Who can help me to solve this problem?
[/quote:57b27]

Hello Guest,

are you also using Xandros Linux or some other distribution? The information you gave are way too less to make an assumption what’s happening. Could you please describe your distribution and you overall PC configuration and what types of files did you use?

regards
Sl@jaR