Transfer File archive from UM old version to the new version

I use the UM pro 2.3.8 demo since a couple of weeks.
Now I bought my licence and I downloaded the version 2.4.3.

I wanna know if I export the file archive of the version 2.3.8 on my C drive, May I after import this file archive on my new version 2.4.3 ??

Thanks

Cire

P.S. I already have a version on java in my computer, Does the version 2.4.3 win.exe will be ok ?

Hi cire,

the first - UM v2.4.3 is ok :wink:
And to your filearchive question - you don’t need to export the 2.3.8 archive seperately and import it into 2.4.3, this will be done automaticly (after ok a security dialog) when you start v2.4.3 first time.

Regards,

Bofrost_Mann

Thank you for your quick reply !

If I understand, I don’t need to uninstall 2.3.8 first ? I just need to install 2.4.3 overwrite 2.3.8 isn’t ?

Or does the filearchive.ufa from 2.3.8 is compatible with 2.4.3 if I do a export/import ? (I think it will be more simple because 2.3.8 is on my my old computer and 2.4.3 will be install on another new computer)

I’m not sure to exactly what to do… I don’t want to loose my file archive from the 2.3.8 version I use now…

Thanks again
Cire

[quote=“Bofrost_Mann”:0aa1c]
Hi cire,

the first - UM v2.4.3 is ok :wink:
And to your filearchive question - you don’t need to export the 2.3.8 archive seperately and import it into 2.4.3, this will be done automaticly (after ok a security dialog) when you start v2.4.3 first time.

Regards,

Bofrost_Mann
[/quote:0aa1c]

** UPDATE **

Thank you now it’s working !!

I did what the Utramixer Support answered me on email:

[quote:980dd]
Ok, please do the following steps:

1. Export your filearchive from the old pc as UFA file
  2. Install UM 2.3.8 on the new pc-
  3. import the filearchive (ufa file)
  4. quit Ultramixer 2.3.8