Thanks thanks thanks :)

Thanks for an excellent piece of software! It’s so easy to understand, even for me who never really got in touch with DJ-stuff!

Unfortunately I suffer some unstability in the program; suddenly it can just crash to desktop (typically when I adjusting slides), and other times I get the timeglass without any appearent reason.

… but I can’t wait for the first alpha release of this - good work guys!!

A suggestion too:

How about a new right-click option in the deck’s files lists? I mean an option which makes a sound file swap deck. This could be useful time to time …

/Rikard

Hi Rikard,

It’s quite conceivable but on which position the swaped file should be inserted? At the end of playlist? Don’t you like Drag’n’Drop to swap files?

Best regards,
Tobi
[UltraMixer :: Frontend Developer]

omg - thanks Tobi, works like a charm!
Also, seems that the sudden crashes are reduced since I lowerd the sound cound accelleration, but I’m not sure yet, needs to be tested a bit longer.

I found an bug aswell: The tone controls seems to reset to default when I change deck by means of the fading-function, despite that the tone controls show the setting I have set. I only have to click on the preset controls again to obtain my old settings.

thanks u all the ultramix team… i’m sending u good vibes from the psylocibine land… Mexico…

this is an amazing piece of effort… keep going dude…

[b:0065e]thank u for make it posible… there’s nothign to lose… [/b:0065e]

GREETINGS PPL, c u soon to share some advantages…

(sorry for my english)…

Hey kitus,

thank you. We’ll keep going as we do since more than 3 years now :wink:

regards
Sl@jaR