screen res?

k…here goes…feel a little green here…im using a hp omnibook x3 laptop…windows xp home os…just downloaded your trial version…too big for the screen…tried adjusting res. in display settings…no good…what do i need ta do…trying to eliminate the cumbersome equipment transporting…like the skin…think it will be excellent if i get it to fit the screen.
thanks,
chuck

Hello charliedone,

do you have a new laptop with 800x600 or 640x480 resolution? That’s pretty weird. We decided to use higher resolutions by default. Probably, you can change the resolution in your control panel?

regards
Sl@jaR

PS.: It’s pretty hard to follow a post like this for a foreigner :wink:

res is set at 800 x 600 but can only see part of the player…do not have 640 x 480 in display properties…

Hi charliedone,

you’ll have to think vice versa. Any resolution 1024x768 or higher e.g. 1280x1024 will be sufficient. I doubt you brand new laptop has only 800x600.

regards
Sl@jaR

ok…it,s not a new lap top…should have been more spec…sorry…ok it,s a omnibook xe2-di that originally came w win. 98…i upgraded to win xp home…i have tried all the display settings with no luck…im wondering if i need to get a diff. set of drivers???..i have the demo installed on my home pc and it,s great…(plan to purchase it next payday) it,s just that something is wrong with the program on my laptop…to be continued (i hope)…he he

Hi charliedone,

it’s not a specific UltraMixer problem. You might find some more programs with a sophisticated user interface that won’t fit on your display. You should definitefly take a look on the hardware suppliers home page. There are probably much better graphics card drivers. I think 1280x960 is suffcient. Actually, I have a 12" macbook with “only” 1024x768 and it looks pretty neat on it :wink:

regards
Sl@jaR