Scratching...?

It would be awesome if you could actually scratch during mix (i.e. what you can do with vinyls) to add some sick effects during a mixdown

(unless there is that function already and I’m not aware of it lol)

Hi Guest :slight_smile:

well scratching is prepared but not quite usefull right now. We will have this feature probably at the end of this year. Actually, effects are prepared too. Some will get into the next versions. In the future I plan something like a plugin-System so that anybody could write their own effects. That’s not an easy task since it has to be plattform independent and should at least support all UltraMixer supported plattforms (Linux, Linux64, Windows, Windows64 and MacOSX-PPC)

regards
Sl@jaR

Perhaps you could build in a vst-support.
So people could use all the free dsp-effect pluginsyou can download.

Hi,

sure VST support is possible but only for Windows and MacOSX. Since VST plugins are not cross plattform we will do that in a second step :slight_smile:

regards
Sl@jaR

Scratching is pretty important for me. I also request advanced features like ASIO audio driver support and VST hosting. Best, Newbie Brad

It would also be extremely convenient if Ultramixer had a VSTi bridge so a VST host or recording environment could host and record Ultramixer as a VSTi instrument. NB

Hi,

it is possible to add ASIO and VST to UltraMixer. Actually, it’s prepared. As I originally wrote, it would be too much plattform dependend to MS Windows. I think, we really need to reconsider our policy :slight_smile:

regards
Sl@jaR

Hi, tester Newbie Brad here,
The program works nicely, talkback seems to give some problems, other things work smoothly, I see your comments, I will return to the program when there is scratching, ASIO, VST support and maybe native effects? Thanks for consideration, NB