Numark Mixtrack Pro

I am trying demo of Ultramix 3 and when I try to load MIDI it shows not connected. It has Numark Total control, Denon HC-4500, Denon DN-MC6000, Denon DN-MC3000 and Sync Audio DMC-2000 as connected. When I go to Other MIDI devices it is in that list but nothing works correctly. Loaded Version 4 and it is worse. Would like to purchase program, like most everything else.
Any help. Thanks.

Hello,

which controller do you want to use?

alex

Sorry using Numark Mix Track Pro.

Have been doing some testing and have found that using Windows 7 program detects the Numark Mixtrack Pro, but using Windows XP it does not. Can’t seem to find out why. I like most everything else about program and want to change from the BPM Studio pro I have been using for the last 10 years to use Midi Controller. Any Help would be gratefull.

yes thats right because we can only detect the device ID onj Windows Vista, 7 and 8 not on XP. On Windows XP the numark controllers is recognized as “usb audio device” like other controllers like Denon.

So on Windows Vista, 7 and 8, UltraMixer can detect the Numark Mixtrack pro automatically, on Windows XP you have to choose it manually (UltraMixer => Preferences => Midi => manual device)

Thank you for the reply. When I choose manually the Mixtrack Pro controller does not work at all. I choose the Numark Total Control setting sliders work but nothing else. Then when I return settings to MixtrackPro they stay the same as the Total Control fuctions. Is there a Midimap I can import. Thanks again.