Mixer output

I downloaded the trial version for evaluation. I have years of experience on professional concert and TV broadcast audio mixers and I find your program easy to use and quite intuitive to learn. Nice work!

I’m not sure how to output the files I mix in UltraMixer (UM). I’m not sending the physical line output signal to an external amplifier; however, I would just like to output the mixes I do in UM to a file or to some CD-R burning software on the PC. Does UM support the recording of crossfaded audio output?

I’m mixing something for a party and want to show up with a CD-ROM of the output, ready to play instead of having to bring a laptop and mixing it live at the party.

Hello audiophile,

unfortunately, UltraMixer doesn’t support built-in disk recording right now. It’s already on our to-do list :slight_smile: Well, you still can record to your hard disc using a small recording tool like audacity (http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/). Just select the “What-you-hear” output as input for audacity and you can record your mixes.

regards
Sl@jaR

Thanks for your prompt reply. This sounds like a reasonable workaround in the interim. I’ll give it a try. I’m looking forward to the updated version of UM that incorporates burning output to CD-Rs.