Microphone Talk Button

Hi Guys,

Please help, i have upgraded from Ultramixer 4 basic to Ultramixer 5 pro.

I have got a headset which also have a microphone. I have connected the microphone to my laptop microphone in jack. I have set everything up. I press the talk button and notice it works, but the problem is my voice sounds very weird, almost sounds like Donald duck or the smurfs and much in a higher tone.

Is there maybe a setting to fix this or is there maybe a problem currently on it? I would like to keep my headphones on and speak to the party animals while I DJ.

Please help, will really appreciate.

Try to increate the microphone/input latency in UltraMixer’s audio settings…

Hi,

I have tried what you said, but it is still doing the same,

I have played around with the settings you have suggested me, but no luck.

Is it possible to get your email address, then I can send you a voice recording of my real voice and then a voice recording what Ultramixer is giving me?

Hi,

I have tried what you said, but it is still doing the same,

I have played around with the settings you have suggested me, but no luck.

Is it possible to get your email address, then I can send you a voice recording of my real voice and then a voice recording what Ultramixer is giving me?

I also have the same issue where the microphone sounds like "Donald Duck on speed "

I have set the Microphone up as an additional input, within Ultramixer as I am unable to get ANY output via my Pioneer DDJ-SB Controller either.

No luck with the latency settings either
So any help would be appreciated.

Ultramixer 5.0 Beta/Windows 8.1/Pioneer DDJ-SB

I have also installed it on my other computer and it is also doing the same. :frowning:

I also tried to use the older version, which is 4, but also doing the same.

I really hope that they can fix it.

The microphone setting has to be on 44,1kHz…

Hi Tobi / Guys

Problem has been solved.

I have changed the Preferred ASIO device to Generic Low Latency ASIO driver and did some changes under Show ASIO Panel.

After that I went to the Audio Engin and increased the Latency (Audio out).

The final step what I did was to select the recording device and output device under Mic/Inputs.

It took me a whole day to get it right, but at least I know exactly now what ASIO is and how it works, which I never did before.

Thank you Tobi, if you did not send me the previous two messages, I would not even got it right. After your last message everything just started to get clear to me and made more sense. :smiley:

I am all happy smiles now.

Hi Matheus,

Man Thanks for your reply I am glad you got the issue resolved for yourself, I am still struggling unfortunately, I think my Configuration is different as I have a Pioneer DDJ-SB Controller

UM5 sees the Controller but the settings that you have are not visible, to myself, only the DDJ-SB < when I click on the SHOW ASIO CONTROL PANEL , it does not respond I presume because it is by design , and seeing the controller is correct , are using a controller ?? When the controller is disconnected, the setting remains (Registry Entry) ??

I would like to purchase a full licence but wont until I know I can get these issue resolved.

Thanks for your time and patience

Russ

I have removed Version 5.0.n and installed Version 4 , the problem is prevalent on this version also.

As far as I can see, you already opened a technical ticket with our technican. Please go ahead there.

MAtthias,

Many Thanks will do…