This may be a dumb question but I downloaded the free version and was wondering how you listen to the next song with a set of headphones while a tune is playing so you can properly mix the two songs?
nothing easier that that.
- Select for your main output and your headphone a different output in the preferences section of UltraMixer.
- Load up both songs.
- move the corssfader to the left
- Play the left one. You should hear it on your front speakers.
- Then click “Mon” on the right side turn the “Mon”-Volume control up.
- Press Play on the right side and you should hear the sound just through your earphones.