Dutch language and skinning problem

Version 3.0.3 B6:

When you start UM in the Dutch language, UM won’t start up. After 2 seconds plash screen it is closed. After some research (log) I noticed the error is in the file “i18n_nl.xml”. At line 3409/3410 are two “”, this should be one. I corrected this and the Dutch language is now working correctly.

The second issue is a skinning problem. No matter what skin you choose. I added a print screen for this. The skinning problem didn’t occur in b4.





Hi Patrick,

thanks for your bug report.

  1. dutch file: thanks, we will resolve it.
  2. this problem exists only with the windows classic theme. We will fix it too.