MC6000 Midi Setup

I cannot for the life of me get my mc6000 to get recognized in UM3. I thought maybe my computer was not recognizing the device, So i fired up another DJ Software that I have been using and it shows up ok. I am using the Demo, does this have anything to do with it? Any help would be grateful. So far out of all the products I have used and have been looking at this seems to be a great product.

Thanks, Mike

Hi,

please choose it manually…go to the midi settings and choose “other midi device”…

I have tried that also, I saw another post on that suggestion. The weird part is that the sound card from the MC6000 is selectable but it is not seeing the Midi side of it.

If you don’t see the mc6000 as midi device the midi driver isn’t installed correctly. Please verify the midi function of the mc6000 with our tool MidiSimulator: mix-software.com/_releases/M … .0-win.exe

I created another ADMIN user and did the install on that and the controller is working as it should now. My midi setting on something in the other User account may be causing the issue, the only thing I can think of is Midipipe that I installed for Djay.

Thanks for the replys, Going to give the software a good go around now that I have it set up properly. Will you guys be supporting Video mixing anytime soon?

Thanks, Mike