High CPU Utilization

Hi Tobi,

Congratulations, this is the (primary) solution. With deactivating SB Audigy 2 and activating my OnBoard Sound, CPU utilization is on a normal level (max. 10%) and this [b:a4d1c]with[/b:a4d1c] the 31-Band-Equalizer. (Could have thought of testing this by myself… javascript:emoticon(’:oops:’)
Verlegen)

But actually I want to use my SB Audigy 2 because of the additional output for monitoring…

So i hope there is (or will be at least) a solution.

I already tried to switch off the equalizer which comes with the Creative Software, but this has no effect.
But if I could give you any other support, ill try my best :wink:

Greets

Christoph

I turned off the master equalizer (click on MASTER and uncheck the ON button) but it didnt have any effect on the CPU usage. I played a FLAC file and I have a M-Audio Audiophile USB external soundcard.

I tried the internal soundcard of my laptop without the equalizer but it showed no decrease in CPU usage either.

I still experience the strange very fast stuttering and “java has to be shut down” messages when playing FLAC in every occasion.

tempe

You have to remove you usb soundcard, then start Ultramixer and use your internal card.