bcd2000 audio card monitoring problem

Hello guys, I’ve just tried the UM software, and i found that a good one. But, despite the nice communication and mappemnet between bcd and the UM, i cannot monitore the tracks!
In sound cards options there is no way I can set monitor rout and output rout! It is just gievn the option to chooese “directx bcd2000 asio sound driver”. So the 3 and 4 channel of bcd2k aren’t working, and the monitor sounds apperas in the outputs channels!!
Any way to solute that? Cause i like the software, but i will realy not purchase it if works only thius way. It is djing iompossible!!

Dear anbes,

I just tried the BCD2000 over here to make sure it works correctly and it is working. Actually, I just installed the latest drivers 1.1.1.0 from behringer.com/05_support/bc_ … nloads.cfm

Nevertheless, the best is to use ASIO support and then route 1/2 to the main output and 2/3 to the monitors.

Have you actually tried ASIO support?

with best regards
Sl@jaR

Yes I did. But it doesn’t appears theses optinos (channel 1/2 and 3/4) for my bcd!!
I can try re-instal the bcd asio driver…

It had recognized the asio direct sound 1/2 and 3/4. but it is the internal driver from my pc onboard sound card. it recognizes the bcd audio card, but all channels. I could play, and it is fun, from my bcd, monitoring from bcd, using this asio direct sound audio card, but the lattency is too big, much more than bcd.
It’s quite a perfect software, that i have searched, caouse it plays like a cdj, but this way i can not use!
And a little bit more. The refinemet of the cue point using the “frame” looped sound is something very great! Iqual to cdj players. But it is not working very well. It jumps compass by compass. The Idea was very good, but it is not really funcatonal.
Tks

Dear anbes,

there is no such thing like “asio direct sound audio card” either you use “ASIO” or “Direct Sound”. Please choose on the preferences. If you try to use “AutoDetect”, it will first try all ASIO devices and after that all “Direct Sound” devices. For using with BCD I’d prefer just ASIO, so select ASIO in the audio preferences.

What do you mean by “It jumps compass by compass”? You can change the behavior of the FrameSearch as well in the preferences (Mixing/SoundPlayer/FrameSearch-Length).

best regards
Sl@jaR

Ultramixer found all outputs rout of my on board audio card, including asio’s ones (asio full duplex)! But, it is not a good asio driver! The lattency is too big. Ultramixer is not finding the bcd asio driver!!! it found only the bcd directx! But one channel only! What was realy strange was that i could play using this asio full duplex premonitoring from bcd! I realy don’t know how did it do that (because i believe this asio driver is frm my pc on board audio card and not from bcd).
I know that, cause, using others softwares it found this audio sound card with this asio driver i told before, it uses to fing too the asio4all driver, that is installed in my pc (ultramixer didn find that) and it uses to find the bcd asio driver too, what i really prefere to play!)

What i mean with jump compasses, maybe i did not told right, is that in this search mode when u are refining the cue point it seams to "jump’ um step, one time, different from a cdj, where u can adjust the exactly point u want!

Hi anbes,

[quote=“anbes”:a9ffc]
Ultramixer found all outputs rout of my on board audio card, including asio’s ones (asio full duplex)! But, it is not a good asio driver! The lattency is too big. Ultramixer is not finding the bcd asio driver!!! it found only the bcd directx! But one channel only! What was realy strange was that i could play using this asio full duplex premonitoring from bcd! I realy don’t know how did it do that (because i believe this asio driver is frm my pc on board audio card and not from bcd).
I know that, cause, using others softwares it found this audio sound card with this asio driver i told before, it uses to fing too the asio4all driver, that is installed in my pc (ultramixer didn find that) and it uses to find the bcd asio driver too, what i really prefere to play!)
[/quote:a9ffc]
Oh, well I understand your problem. ASIO is able to handle only one device at once. Please de-install asio4all, after that it should work.

[quote=“anbes”:a9ffc]
What i mean with jump compasses, maybe i did not told right, is that in this search mode when u are refining the cue point it seams to "jump’ um step, one time, different from a cdj, where u can adjust the exactly point u want!
[/quote:a9ffc]
I am not quite sure, what the problem is. Could you please try the frame search with mouse and tell me if you get the problem there as well and how you reproduce it?

Thank you
Sl@jaR

Ok, I would try, but i’d rader use bcd asio driver!!!

[quote=“anbes”:60b8e]
Ok, I would try, but i’d rader use bcd asio driver!!!
[/quote:60b8e]
Hm, I thought I told you to use the BCD ASIO driver? ASIO4ALL is NOT a real ASIO driver, this is just an emulation on top of DirectX with way too big latency. Therefore the best way is to use the original delivered ASIO driver for the BCD. The best is to use version 1.1.1.0

best regards
Sl@jaR